Risky Business: Prophylaxis and Treatment of Cytomegalovirus in the Transplantation Setting
This activity is supported by educational grants from Merck & Co., Inc. and Shire.
For downloadable educational resources, visit below.
- Consensus Guidelines on the Management of Cytomegalovirus in Solid-organ Transplantation
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection
- About CMV for Patients
- Clinical manifestations, diagnosis, and management of CMV disease in kidney transplant recipients
- Preemptive versus Prophylactic Approaches in the Management of Cytomegalovirus Disease in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients: What We Know and What We Do Not Know
- Letermovir Prophylaxis for Cytomegalovirus in Hematopoietic-Cell Transplantation
- Maribavir for Treatment of CVM Infections Resistant or Refractory to Ganciclovir or Foscarnet in Hematopoietic SCT or SOT Recipients
For a full list of all the educational tools available through Vindico Medical Education, please visit www.VindicoCME.com/educationaltools.