Transitioning Treatment in Diabetic Retinopathy
This activity is supported by an independent medical education grant from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For downloadable educational resources, visit below.
- Digital Algorithmic Diabetic Retinopathy Severity Scoring System
- Diabetic Macular Edema—Personalizing Treatment
- Facts About Macular Edema
- Key Points From the Phase 3 PANORAMA Study
- Clinical efficacy of intravitreal aflibercept versus panretinal photocoagulation for best corrected visual acuity in patients with proliferative diabetic retinopathy at 52 weeks (CLARITY)
- Diabetic Retinopathy Preferred Practice Patterns - Updated 2017
- Panretinal Photocoagulation vs Intravitreous Ranibizumab for Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy
- Long-term Effects of Ranibizumab on Diabetic Retinopathy Severity and Progression
- ICD-10 Decision Tree: Diabetes
- What Is Diabetic Retinopathy? – Patient Materials
- Aflibercept, Bevacizumab, or Ranibizumab for DME: Two-year Results
- American Optometric Association Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline: Eye Care of the Patient with Diabetes Mellitus
- American Optometric Association Tools and Resources: Diabetes and Eye Health
- Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network Publications
- Understanding How Diabetes Can Affect Your Vision and Cause Diabetic Macular Edema - Patient Handout
- Understanding Diabetic Retinopathy - Patient Handout
- Early intervention with Aflibercept has positive results in PANORAMA trial
For a full list of all the educational tools available through Vindico Medical Education, please visit www.VindicoCME.com/educationaltools.