Influenza in the Urgent Care Setting: Advances in Therapeutic Options
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Genentech, Inc.
For downloadable educational resources, visit below.
- Influenza Vaccine Recommendations for the 2019-2020 Flu Season
- Baloxavir Prescribing Information
- 2018 Clinical Practice Guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America: 2018 Update on Diagnosis, Treatment, Chemoprophylaxis, and Institutional Outbreak Management of Seasonal Influenza
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness, 2004-2018
- Influenza Antiviral Medications: Summary for Clinicians
- FDA-cleared Nucleic Acid Detection Based Tests for Influenza Viruses
- Information for Clinicians on Influenza Virus Testing
- What You Should Know About Influenza (Flu) Antiviral Drugs
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Novel and Traditional Rapid Tests for Influenza Infection Compared With Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Baloxavir Marboxil for Uncomplicated Influenza in Adults and Adolescents
For a full list of all the educational tools available through Vindico Medical Education, please visit www.VindicoCME.com/educationaltools.