Rheumatic Immune-related Adverse Events: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Recognition and Management
This activity is supported by an educational grant from Bristol-Myers Squibb.
For downloadable educational resources, visit below.
- The management of immune-related adverse events associated with immune checkpoint blockade
- The evolving role of the rheumatologist in the management of immune-related adverse events (irAEs) caused by cancer immunotherapy
- Cancer immunotherapy-induced rheumatic diseases emerge as new clinical entities
- Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Immune-Related Adverse Events Due to Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors: A Systematic Review of the Literature
- Checkpoint immunotherapy: good for cancer therapy, bad for rheumatic diseases
- Inflammatory Arthritis: A Newly Recognized Adverse Event of Immune Checkpoint Blockade
For a full list of all the educational tools available through Vindico Medical Education, please visit www.VindicoCME.com/educationaltools.