Rheum360: Focus on Biosimilars
This activity is supported by an independent medical education grant from Sandoz Inc., a Novartis Division.
For downloadable educational resources, visit below.
- RA Treat-to-Target Recommendations
- Patient and Prescriber Outreach Materials
- FDA Information on Biosimilars (for Healthcare Professionals)
- FDA Biosimilarity Guidance
- The Purple Book for Biosimilars
- 2015 ACR Guideline for the Treatment of RA
- RA Overview (for Patients)
- RA Treatment (for Patients)
- RA: Early Intervention
- Review: Biologics Discontinuation
- Biologic-free Remission in Established RA
- 2010 RA Classification Criteria
- EULAR Recommendations Update: Management of RA
- RA Drug Guide: Analgesics, Steroids, Biologics, DMARDs, NSAIDs - For Patients
- JAK Inhibitors for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- IL-6 Inhibitors for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- TNF-alpha inhibitors for Rheumatoid Arthritis
For a full list of all the educational tools available through Vindico Medical Education, please visit www.VindicoCME.com/educationaltools.